Learn to create something beautiful at our Poulsbo Studio
It's amazing how paint can transform a piece, but diving into your first project can be a little daunting. That's why we created our paint classes, so you can learn and experiment with us and then apply what you've learned to your projects at home.
Join the hundreds of people who have already taken our class and you'll see just how easy and fun it is to create beautiful antiqued and distressed looks for your furniture, cabinets or other items in your home.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below to learn what our classes are all about and review the upcoming class calendar to find a date that works for you.
To register, just fill out the form at the bottom of this page or send us an email and we'll get back to you shortly to sort out the details. You can also reach us by phone on 360-930-0119.
Your Class Includes our Revival "Dis-stressed" Paint Kit
As well as walking away with a lot of painting know how, you'll also get our exclusive paint kit featuring Amy Howard's wonderful line of decorative paint products. Here's what comes in the cool crate.
8oz One Step Paint -- Toscana Milk Paint -- Antiquing Glaze -- Sea Sponge -- Dust of Ages -- Clear, Light, Dark & Liming Waxes -- 2 Chip Brushes -- Decorative Wood Sample -- Stir Stick -- Mixing Bowl -- Web Access to Online Class
That's a $125 retail value.
- How long are your classes?- Our classes last for about 1 1/2 hours. That's plenty of time to learn some cool dis-stressed painting techniques and get your questions answered.
- What's your class size? - We like to keep our class size between 5 to 10 people, so everyone has the chance for one-on-one help
- How much do your classes cost? - Our class costs $76 and that includes our Revival "Dis-stressed" Paint Kit and exclusive online class, so you can recap on what you've learned in the studio at anytime.
- What's the format of your classes? - Our classes are hands-on, interactive and lots of fun.
- What do I need to bring with me? - Bring your creativity, questions and photos of projects that you might like to try.
- Can you do a private class for my friends and I? - Yes, we love doing private groups. We're also available for parties and events--will travel for fun! Join our email list (at the bottom of the page), or follow us on Facebook to learn about special events.
Register for a Paint Class
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch shortly to work out the details.